Subject: Wanted: Wurlitzer Jukebox Object
From: [email-masked] (George O'Hanlon )
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 10:46:33 -0700

Does anyone have a 3D model of a Wurlitzer Jukebox (like the 1015--the 
most popular Jukebox made) in LightWave object format or at least DXF? I 
am willing to purchase it at a reasonable cost. Please e-mail me if you 
know where to get it. Thanks.

-- 
______________________________________________________________________
                                 |         
George O'Hanlon                  |    Multimedia
OnTarget                         |    Graphic Design
 Phone: 408-277-0620             |    Software Interface Prototyping
   Fax: 408-277-0621             |    Documentation Design
E-Mail: [email-masked]   |
______________________________________________________________________

--
[email-masked] (George O'Hanlon ) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]